How are we able to help your agency, you ask? Simple. We take care of all your clients’ WordPress needs in one comprehensive service.
You sign up, and we give you peace of mind.
If only it were that simple. Or is it?
Once you sign up for agentWP, you have access to the following features and services.
We create daily backups of your website with 60-day retention period. We can recover a website from any available backup.
- Custom backup intervals based on your needs.
- If necessary, we can provide full WordPress website restoration
Like we said before, we can tackle the tough technical jobs and you still get to take credit for it. We understand that you may not be able to justify hiring a developer on your team, but still need one occasionally when the need arises. When you use our service, you can be assured you won’t have to scramble when your client asks for a technical change on their website.
- Anonymous changes for you and your clients.
- Know that you always have a competent developer available.
Websites are becoming increasingly user-editable. You don’t have to be a developer to make marketing pages. However, there are times when off-the-shelf templates and features do not suit your application. We are able to code new features into your website, and make changes in the back-end.
- We can make custom maps, stores, payment systems, whatever you need.
- We can code custom style changes that modify existing templates.
WordPress websites are pretty robust. However, even the best websites can run into problems from time to time. Maybe you’re migrating to a new theme, or you are updating a service and something goes awry. We can help solve all these small problems so they do not become big problems for your client.
- Small fix services are offered based on your plan.
- Update your website without fear.
WordPress Plugins are powerful tools that extend WordPress capabilities. They make WordPress highly adaptable and customizable. The downside to plug-ins is that you may eventually run into compatibility issues when making changes to your WordPress theme or updating your installation. We use tools to keep your website plug-ins updated, and we are able to fix plugin problems if and when they arise.
- We keep your plugins up-to-date.
- We ensure your plugins function properly.
You can reach out to us at any time with issues you have with your WordPress site. Additionally, we will send you or your client a monthly report with updates, site sessions, page views, backups, and malware scans.
- Get organized information about any changes we’ve made.
- Keep documentation about the history of your website.
Ready to forget your WordPress woes? We're glad to hear that. Sign up for our WordPress management service!